2013年7月25日星期四

Free Mobile Helper : control your phone and send messages all from your computer



Pretty much all smartphones are awesome. Regardless of the platform, they do things that would have seemed magical only 10 years ago. But smartphones do have their limitations. Like typing and navigating file structures.Free Mobile Helper lets you explore your device and send text messages from your computer.

Free Mobile Helper makes you connect your android with computer easy. You can connect your phone with computer through USB or WIFI. From your computer you can manager your device. You can transfer files, install applications, and manager music, ringtone and photos. The best feature is the  ability to send and reply to SMS messages from your computer

Why I like this? Mostly I want to send a long sms which I I saw in the internet and want to send this to my friends. I will use this way to send to sms to my friends. Then I don’t need to write the content again. You can also read messages, delete messages, transfer messages to computer or other android devices.

没有评论:

发表评论